Experience the powerful audio software NeoAudio - the perfect solution for your audio needs. Rip your audio or audiobook CDs for personal use in various formats, including WAV, MP3, MP2 or OGG Vorbis 1.0, and enjoy a user-friendly interface that can be customized for beginners and advanced audio users.
With our integrated CDDB support, you can name and tag your CDs on-the-fly, and support for ID3v2 tags. NeoAudio supports all bitrates and sampling rates for audio, jitter correction, multiple media drives, external WAV encoding, M3U and PLS playlists, track normalization, and much more. So you can listen to your audio books, learn languages or just enjoy your favorite songs on the road without a CD player. The software does not circumvent copy protection.
And the best part? You can enjoy your favorite audiobooks and music right away, as NeoAudio features an integrated MP3 playback function, Winamp plugins, and a file comparison feature. Experience the incredible sound quality and amazing features of NeoAudio today!
- Supports the following languages: English, German, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, French, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian.
- Powerful digital audio extraction (DAE) and encoding:
Rip/Extract CD audio without copy protection for personal use directly to your hard drive in WAV, MP3, MP2, or OGG Vorbis 1.0 formats. Decode MP3s or encode files with the LAME-based encoder for playing in MP3 players, burning CDs for personal use and more
- Easy to use interface for beginners, yet powerful and customizable for advanced audio users
- Built-in local/remote CDDB support for on-the-fly track naming/tagging while ripping in a variety of definable formats, supports ID3v2 tags
- Support for all audio bitrates and sampling rates for audio, jitter correction, multiple media drives, external WAV encoding, M3U and PLS playlists, track normalizing, and more
- Also includes an integrated MP3 player, Winamp plug-ins, file compare feature and more
Try NeoAudio today
100% secure - tested by software.informer.com, lo4d, virustotal
Can you rip Audio CDs for personal use?
Yes. You can easily do so by ripping, or copying and importing, the music off a CD onto a computer. It's legal, provided you own the Audio CD (without copy protection) and are ripping it for personal use.
Good to know:
The software does not circumvent copy protection.
Copyright law protects creative work, including music. Redistribution without permission is illegal and can violate the law in many countries. See RIAA guidelines on what's allowed and not allowed.
NeoAudio is open source software based on CDex by Albert Faber